Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Korean BBQ

First a random evening photo with Kyoto Tower.

Today was Erik's birthday so we decided to go to a 90 minute all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink (alcohol included) Korean BBQ. I think it is one of best deals we have found so far. The total cost was around 2500 Yen per person, and the quality of food was good. I was not hungry for a couple of days! ;-) We'll most likely be going once a month from now on.

Since arriving in Japan, I have actually lost weight and find myself almost always hungry. I think it is due to the combination of more exercise (getting around by foot and bike) and having a slightly poorer diet - rice and noodles are filling, but maybe not so much nutrition in them.

In fact, in general, I am not a big fan of MacDonalds and would eat there only a few times a year in the US. But here, I now go there once/twice a week just to get their Mega Mac (4 patties) so I can get some protein. Also, I'm trying to eat more fruits and vegetables.


No comments: