Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Austin City Limits

Next stop was Austin, TX (city population of 709,893 and 16th largest city in US). Now on the way, we had an interesting stop in Burleson, TX. At the Mobile station there, I managed to put 12.3 gallons of gas in my 11.9 gallon tank (and that's not counting the 0.5-1.0 gallon still in the tank after the fuel light comes on). Someone's gas pumps are not calibrated . . .















Once in Austin, we met up with Lawrence and his girlfriend. I know Lawrence from UCLA, and he was my previous golfing buddy until he moved to Austin 4 years ago. They did a great job showing us around Austin, and Charles and I were impressed with everything it has to offer. The Texas BBQ was great, and there is tons of entertainment around UT's campus - even foosball!




No comments: