Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baker Street










For the first few days, I will be staying near the Baker Street tube station. Anatole will be changing apartments at the end of the week to a new location near the King's Cross St. Pancras station. The current apartment is right across from the London Business School and The Regent's Park. Apartment rents here appear to be above those in NYC. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath rents for GBP 2000 per month, or USD 4000 per month. Ouch. Reminds me that London is the most expensive city in the world. In Vietnam, I lost weight after eating some bacteria laden food; I think here I will lose weight because it is just too expensive to eat! ;-)












And since this is near Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes' residence is right near by at 221b Baker Street.

No comments: